Background & Introduction
The Metaverse is an ever-expanding universe that is powered by the first completely useless coin on BSC.
There are only 10 Meta Coins in existence at any given time, and Players can only buy a maximum of 0.0001 Meta Coin or a Minimum of 0.00001 Meta Coin at a time (Every 4 hours, the Min/Max allowed purchase volume doubles. Please refer to https://metauniverse.io/#/ for up-to-date purchase limit. ).
As more people purchase Meta Coin, the Metaverse expands, growing larger and larger. Eventually, the Metaverse collapses, and then another Metaverse begins.
Only the Metaverse team can operate the Meta-BNB LP, and Players can only buy and sell Meta Coins from the LP, with no other transfers between users permitted.
Players benefit from new Players entering the game. And, everything operates with AMM at the core, so the value of the Metaverse can continually grow very efficiently to potentially enormous size, with the final player who enters the game before the Countdown Clock runs out winning 50% of the entire LP and becoming Master of the Metaverse!
- Initial Liquidity Added: 10 Meta Coins : 10,000 BUSD
- Players can only buy and sell via https://swap.metauniverse.io/#/swap.
- The minimum purchase is 0.00001 Meta Coin, Maximum purchase is 0.0001 Meta Coin. Transfers between other user addresses are not permitted.
- Every 4 hours, the Min/Max allowed purchase volume doubles.
- The maximum amount in a single address cannot exceed the maximum purchase volume (To be doubled every 4 hours).
- The Countdown Clock is set to 30 minutes.
- Each purchase resets the Countdown Clock.
- The last Player to purchase before the Countdown Clock runs out receives 50% of the current LP as their prize (50% after unstaked)
- Once the Countdown Clock runs out, no more transfers will be permitted.
- A 2% transfer tax is deducted on each purchase or sale and goes to the Metaverse Team.
- When the Countdown Clock runs out, Team profits are immediately converted (into BNB) and then the winning Player is paid out their awards from the LP.
- 30% of the BNB remaining in the LP will be used to fund and start the next round (with a brand new Meta Coin)
- 20% of the BNB remaining in the LP goes to the Metaverse team as income for that round.
- If a new round begins but no Player purchases before the Countdown Clock runs out, then 50% of the LP goes to the Metaverse Team and then a new round begins.